The KBW development division is headed up by –
- Paul Jorgensen – South East Queensland
- Steve Brunjes – Wide Bay & Burnett Region, Darling Downs & Central Queensland
KBW and the Development Team are active members of the UDIA and SCA (QLD) and regularly attend industry seminars to keep abreast of the property development and strata industries in Queensland.
Our team works across a number of projects including-
- Staged/layered projects
Our services can include:-
- Prepare a draft administration, sinking fund and insurance budget
- Organise Insurance Valuations
- Organise Sinking Fund Forecasts
- Obtain insurance quotes for inclusion in budgets
- Calculate schedules of contribution and interest entitlements in consultation with the developer
- Prepare schedule of contributions for each lot for the administrative, sinking and insurance fund
- Prepare Draft By-Laws
- Prepare the Community Management Statement (CMS) in readiness for lodgement in the Titles Office
- Set up the Books and records for the Body Corporate upon registration
- Attend to first General Meeting of the Body Corporate with the original owner following registration of the Community Management Statement
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements and address any special needs of the developer
- Prepare all necessary minutes, consents, undertakings, roll and registers upon registration
- Lodge applications for Tax File Number (TFN) and Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Establish a Body Corporate bank account
Opat is a Painting and Decorating Company specialising in building maintenance for over 60 years. We have liaised with many Body Corporates within the Queensland region over the years. I wish to take this opportunity to recommend the services of KBW Community Management. I am impressed with the interaction KBW has had with Opat. To name just a few, I have found them to be: Professional, timely and transparent in their transactions Knowledgeable in Body Corporate matters I have also been very impressed in the effort applied in their preparation for jobs to be mobilised, which has...
My name is Tim Grieve of TMG Construction. My company was first introduced to KBW Community Management by a local design company. We have now been associated with KBW for the past 10 years. During this time I have welcomed the opportunity to work with KBW in all areas of Body Corporate rectification and maintenance works on the Buildings under their management. To date, Carolyn West has been my main contact at KBW Community Management. I have found her and all the staff to be prompt, concise, with a great deal of knowledge and understanding of what is required to quote on these buildi...
We've spent nearly 10 years working with KBW, and commend them on their friendly, efficient and attentive strata management - who could ask for more...
I am the Chairperson of Joanne Apartments Body Corporate which has its building of 18 units located at Caloundra. Joanne Apartments has been using the services of KBW Community Management for in excess of 10 years and on behalf of the Joanne Apartments Body Corporate I can advise that we have been very satisfied with the professional service provided by KBW which includes all Secretarial matters; financial accounts; attendance at Committee and AGM meetings and general advice as required. A major refurbishment of the building was undertaken in 2009 and KBW worked very closely with the ...
Having had 12 years’ experience in the Industry, I was well aware of what was required of a Body Corporate Management business from both my and the individual lot owners prospective. KBW met the expectations sought from a Body Corporate Management business and I have regular contact with the Body Corporate Manager who takes a genuine interest in our Building, something that never happened with our prior Community Managers who provided little to no service and above Industry average charges and costs. The move to KBW last year can now be seen as the start of a solid business relationship t...
Our body corporate has worked with KBW for a number of years. They helped us to do a major upgrade of our lift system recently. I find them to be prompt with their services always of a high standard and importantly are easy to work with
KBW prepare all notices of meetings, minutes of the meeting and are part of the AGM. We have found that the AGM’s have run smoothly as the information provided for the meeting is fully explained and presented professionally. Any of the team is available at any stage to discuss relevant issues to their portfolio. We have no hesitation in recommending KBW to any Developer or Body Corporate looking for a Management Company.”
“We have been providing pest control services for various buildings that KBW manage since 2005. I just wanted a moment to say thank you to KBW. Working with KBW is a pleasure, most of all because the staff are very proficient, helpful and easy to work with. From our long standing experience with KBW, it is easy to state that they are extremely diligent when it comes to ensuring the buildings they manage receive timely and quality services. All round, the relationships we have been able to foster with the staff at KBW are excellent, and great staff make a great business. Based on this, ...