Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notification 23rd March, 2020
In light of the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Australia and in the interests of your health and well-being and that of our employees, KBW Community
Management is endeavouring to minimise risks of contagion of the disease by limiting personal contact so far as practicable.
Please note that KBW is introducing restrictions/guidelines for all general & committee
Meetings, whether they had been arranged to be held at our 3 offices or at offsite locations away from our offices:
• KBW Staff will not be attending offsite meetings or holding meetings at our offices
– effective from 8.00am on Monday 23 March 2020.
• Owners are asked to send Voting papers to the Body Corporate Manager, acting as the Body Corporate Secretary, or attend the meeting by Teleconference only at the time specified for the AGM/EGM to be held.
• Owners will have an additional 7 days to post or email your voting paper from the AGM/EGM date (e.g. if your meeting is due to be held on 31 March, 2020 you will have until 7 April, 2020 to send in your voting paper).
• Teleconferencing details will be attached to your Agenda or sent separately in instances where the AGM Agenda has already been sent to owners.
• We will communicate teleconference details by email where owners have provided email addresses and will post or phone details to owners who cannot communicate via email.
• In the interests of more effective communication with all owners during these difficult times, it would be appreciated if owners who rely on Australia Post and do have an email address, provide that email address to KBW. There may come a time where even Australia Post has to curtail or even cancel their services.
Whilst our 3 offices will remain open, visits to the office will require booking with one of our staff beforehand.
We expect these arrangements to continue for some months and will update you further in due course as circumstances change.
Whilst we regret any disruption or inconvenience the above requests may cause, we are committed to playing our part in limiting the spread of this virus and safeguarding your health & that of our employees.
Thank you in anticipation of your understanding & assistance and please do contact our office if you have any queries or concerns.
KBW Community Management Pty Ltd